We are Hiring!
Manarat International School of Kenya is looking for teachers who can teach a combination of the following subjects:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Evidence of being a teacher initially.
- An understanding of the mission and goals of Manarat School
- An exemplary personnel record.
- Reference contact information from your previous employer.
- Evidence of professional and academic qualifications.
- Police clearance from the current country of employment and/or a Certificate of Good Conduct from Kenya (valid through the end of the year) Availed after successful selection and acceptance.
- A signed statement indicating that the applicant has no history of child safety issues or concerns.
- A recognized teaching certificate.
- Student-oriented philosophy and skill set.
- Technology competencies.
- A commitment to extra school activities beyond the normal teaching day.
- A minimum of two years of relevant teaching experience in the IGCSE curriculum.
How to Apply
- Submit your application on the form below, Upload your CV stating which subject you are applying to teach.
- You will receive an acknowledging receipt of your application through email.
- Once you are shortlisted remember to carry all your credentials and a copy of your CV.